Osborn Knight began its life as a solicitor's consultancy service offering high quality advice to its clients without the constraints of a traditional solicitors practice. The business model and novel approach proved to be attractive to clients who came to know that the advice they received was motivated by a focus on the client and the impact upon them, unlike the traditional financial and career drivers found in most law firms. The clients came first and knew they would be given the best advice. The practice grew on the back of personal recommendations and referrals from other professionals who came to know what the practice stood for and its ethos on client care.
- The firm offers legal advice in all aspects of regulatory law, criminal law and corporate investigations and has a special interest in;
- Business Crime and Regulation – i.e. industry and service sector regulators
- Proceeds of Crime Act (POCA), confiscation orders, restraint orders and cash seizures, detention and forfeiture.
- Money Laundering and Fraud.
- Appeal work - appeal cases from the Magistrates Court and the Crown Court.
- Complaints defended involving the regulators
- Commercially motivated crime.
Based in Manchester, the firm is regularly instructed by clients across the UK in all aspects of criminal and regulatory matters. The firm is well positioned to assess the impact of any criminal, legal or regulatory issue upon the client and its business.
Osborn Knight firmly believes that no other firm can offer such a high level of insight, service, and support.
Providing sound advice and creative solutions.