What You Can Expect From Us
Our service you. We pride ourselves on the fact that we have a unique insight into what our clients require. We will discuss your needs at the very outset and will ensure that we offer professional guidance, assistance, and advice. We will appoint a consultant solicitor or case worker as your primary point of contact and for the duration of your case. Furthermore, we can arrange for you to be seen at a time that suits you, and does not disrupt your work life or family time. We appreciate the anxiety and concern that you may be going through and whatever your issue is, our friendly and sensitive approach will help you to focus on the issues.
Our promise to you:
- We will treat you in a non-judgemental way and with respect.
- We will do what we say, working proactively on your case.
- We will work hard and fight for you and your case.
- We will seek to obtain the best achievable results for you.
- We will provide you with realistic advice.
- We will listen to you and will act on your instructions.
- We will advise you every step of the way.
- We will not send you additional emails and letters.
- We will be transparent about our costs.
In return, we expect you to provide us with proper and timely instructions and to pay our fees on time.
Please feel free to discuss your needs with us.